fundamentally changed how we are living and working. Many businesses are now
managing a largely remote workforce for the first time, and with this comes
increased cyber risk that they may not be aware of or equipped to handle.
Our cyber insurance partner, CFC Underwriting Ltd, are already seeing a sharp increase in cybercrime and claims as a result of coronavirus and this new remote working reality.
SME businesses are particularly at risk, but understandably for most, purchasing a new insurance policy right now is likely not top of their list.
As part of their effort to support the wider business community during this time, CFC Underwriting Ltd is offering SMEs access to their award-winning cyber incident response hotline free of charge for three months.
Their team of highly-skilled cyber security experts are available to help you:
- Determine whether you’ve suffered a cyber attack or data breach
- Identify the appropriate steps to remediate the incident
- Access CFC’s partner network at our pre-agreed discounted rates
- Offer guidance and support throughout the incident
- Provide advice on cyber security best practices
To qualify, you must:
- Be located in the United Kingdom
- Have less than £25 million in revenue
- Have fewer than 250 employees
- Must not currently purchase cyber insurance
This offer is only available until 31 May 2020, and is limited to just 10,000 businesses and is on a first come first served basis.
As our preferred cyber insurance market is trying to help you in these difficult times and with the increase in cybercrime we highly recommend that you register for this offer from CFC Underwriting Ltd as quickly as possible.
All you have to do is register here and provide your unique referral code: CFC03926R